Certainly, there are plenty more pop-culture references, Easter eggs, and inside jokes hidden in GTA 5. Did we list your favorite? Do you know of some other good one we missed? Or maybe you just want to thank us for putting this list together for you (hint, hint). Sound off in the comments below!
Best GTA 5 Easter Eggs: UFOs, Bigfoot, Playboy Mansion, and more!
More from CheatCodes Extra
- Grand Theft Auto V Vehicle Storage
- GTA 5 Full Vehicles List
- Complete List of Grand Theft Auto 5 In-Game Websites
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Complete Weapons List
- All Cheats to Spawn Vehicles in GTA 5
- CheatCodes.com’s Top 10 Best Grand Theft Auto 5 Cheats
- Grand Theft Auto Online Property List: Locations, Prices, and Garage Sizes
- Rockstar announces GTA Online Update 1.05
- Rockstar Announces Grand Theft Auto Online Updates: Stimulus, Beach Bum DLC, and Content Creator
- Top 10 Highest-Paying GTA Online Mission Guides for New Players
Search for Cheats
Show Us Some Love
3DS 360 announcement black ops Call of Duty cheats CoD DLC E3 ea game gameplay grand theft auto Grand Theft Auto 5 Grand Theft Auto V GTA GTA 5 GTA Online GTA V Halo 4 iphone microsoft MMORPG Nintendo PAX 2012 PC playstation PlayStation 3 Preview PS3 review RPG Screenshots square Strategy Tekken trailer Ubisoft video videogame wii Wii U xbla xbox Xbox 360