CheatCodes.com has all the official Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix PS2 cheats to unlock everything. If you know of any that we don't have, please let us know.
All published and official codes as of Wednesday May 22, 2013 for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix are shown below. We also have this game on PlayStation 2, PC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, and sometimes tricks from other game systems will also work on PlayStation 2.
After you've learned the Incendio spell (Up, Down, Up, Down on Right Analog stick), simply go outside onto Hogwarts Grounds and find any sort of bridge or structure that might have a lamp that ISN'T on fire. Light it for an easy 5 points and keep lighting them up for easy points.
1. Gryffindor Champion, Gryffindor Common Room
2. Slytherin Champion, Great Hall
3. Ravenclaw Champion, Libary
1. Hufflepuff Club Leader, Entrance Courtyard
2. Slytherin Club Leader, Clock tower courtyard.
1. Hufflepuff Player, 5th floor, near clock tower entrance
2. Gyriffindor Player, Third floor.
1 . Hagrids Pumpkin patch
2. At the Bottom of the path leading from the stone circle to Hagrids hut.
3. Left of the path leading to Hagrids hut.
4. At the exit of the covered bridge
5. On the path to the owlery.
1 . Transfiguration Courtyard next to the tree.
2. Paved Courtyard, repair the Broken staircase in the Far left and continue up that way.
3. Halfway up the spiral staircase on the third Floor Leading up to Defence against the dark arts.
4. Left side of the Viaduct Bridge.
5. 4th floor, Go through the Floor 4 door on the grand staircase and keep going fowards until you get to some stairs go up them, through the arch way onto a balcony, head left and there it is!
Here's a list of the 12 portraits and how to get their passwords: 1. 50 Years Portrait: Talk to Moaning Myrtle (she's accessible in her Bathroom). 2. Fat Lady/Gryfindor Common Room: Talk to any Gryfindor student and they will gladly give you the password. 3. Daily Prophet/Newspaper Portrait: Cast Accio on the pedestal in the Great Hall (casting other spells gives off neat results as well) reveal the password (unbeknownst to them, you're right there to hear it). 4. Slytherin Portrait: Put on the Cloak of Invisibility and head down to the Dungeon/Potions Classroom area. Sooner or later a Slytherin student will. 5. Hungry Woman Portrait: Head down to Gifford (portrait of a man with a dog) and he'll send food to her, giving you access. 6. Hufflepuff Portrait: Talk to any Hufflepuff student and they will give you the password. 7. Hannah Abbot Portrait: This is the one found during the Hannah Abbot DA task. Just talking to the portrait reveals it's password. 8. Ravenclaw Portrait: Talk to any Ravenclaw student and they will give you the password. 9. Herbology Portrait: Cast Reparo on the knights near him, then talk to him to retrieve the password. 10. Viaduct Entrance/Privacy Portrait: To gain access, you must scare away students by aiming your wand at them (RB), then talk to the portrait. 11. 7th Floor Portrait: Find the portrait on the fourth floor with spider webs covering his face, clear them away and talk to him. 12. The "Riddle Guy" Portrait: Talk to the 7th Floor portrait (near the Room of Requirement), then travel to the second floor and find the Professor Portrait (Ravenclaw's password). Now find the Shepherdess Portrait (girl with sheep) on the second floor and you're sent to the Viaduct Entrance/Privacy Portrait. Finally, the Privacy Portrait sends you to Gifford (portrait of a man with a dog) who then gives you the password.
To access the Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff common rooms, simply ask a student belonging to either house for access. However, to access Slytherin’s common room, you must use your Invisibility Cloak, head to the dungeons, and a student there will open their common room for you. (Remember, you’ll have automatic access to the common room of Harry’s house, Gryffindor).
Sometimes cheats for other video game systems also work on PlayStation 2 games. Try Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on PlayStation 2, PC, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii.
Found some tricks that we don't have? Got some helpful hints, tips, or tactics we don't know about? Tell us and you could win a free PlayStation 2 game (or any other game you want for any video game system)!