The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D takes the best-reviewed game of all time for a brand-new experience. Now in 3D all of the graphic textures and colors have been vastly improved, taking advantage of the considerable graphic power of the Nintendo 3DS system. This game tells the epic story of Hyrule and Link™, Zelda™, and Ganondorf in remarkable depth and gives context to the many tales of their struggles. As such, this title represents a perfect entry point for players new to the Zelda franchise. Phenomenally Improved Graphics Beyond even the incredible 3D effect, every graphic texture and character model has been lovingly built from the ground up to create the most dynamic and vivid vision of Zelda’s kingdom yet. This is Hyrule as you’ve always imagined it. Playing the Ocarina Link needs to play the eponymous Ocarina of Time many, many times over the course of the game. This involves a specific series of button presses to play one of the twelve songs in the game. In the original title, you would need to assign the ocarina to an item slot, then likely review the button prompts to your song, then play them from memory. The Nintendo 3DS version has the ocarina constantly available on the Touch Screen, and playing with the button prompts for each song right in front of you. Enhanced Game play While the greatest care has been taken to preserve the classic game play and story, a number of new features make this the definitive version of this extraordinary game:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is a Role-Playing/Third-Person 3D Action RPG video game for Nintendo 3DS developed by GREZZO and published by Nintendo on June 21, 2011. It's rated Everyone-10 by the ESRB and 21 of our users have voted it 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Our newest cheats for Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D were added August 4, 2012.
You need to first get into each room and reach the ball of mystic beneath the icon door. There are a certain set of instruments and weapons needed for each door. (forest room-iron'shoes, grapple, sky shoes) (fire'room-sky shoes, grapple, golden gauntlets) (shadow room-sky shoes, grapple, bow of fire, megaton hammer, lens of truth) (light room-ocarina of time, lens of truth) (water room-sword) (spirit room-bomb Chuu, mirror shield) once you get to the ball use any bow (I would prefer the bow of light). Send the arrow flying towards the gap between the ball and the top spike. Then the spirit will come and take you to the entrance of the door. The shield's power is reduced. TIPS:you need to destroy all six barriers in order to get in. 2. Achieve the dark mystic before the the fire mystic. 3. After all the five rooms, go to the rock pillar, carry it and break it. 4. Raura's ball is present beyond the illusion wall. Contact me at (crisisdynamic@rediffmail. Com) for more doubts. I finished the game.
To make it so your Goron Knife will never break, you must compleat a series of delivery missions.
Note: You can only do this as an adult.
1. Go to the village that is before Death mountain. Talk to the chicken lady that asks you to find her chickens when you are a kid. She will give you a Poket Chicken egg. Play the Sun Song twice to make a day go by and the egg should hatch. Then find Talon ( He will be in a house in the same village ) and wake him up ( You have to have already gotten Epona ). Then give the chicken back to the lady.
2. She will then give you a blue chicken named Cojiro. You must take it to a man in the Lost Woods. He is near the entrance of the Lost Woods. Once you enter, go left ( right for someone playing Master Quest ). He will be sitting beside a stump.
3. Once you give him Cojiro, he will give you a mushroom. You will have 3 minutes to take it to the old woman behind the potion shop in the village from before.
4. She will give you some medicine. Take it back to the place the man was in Lost Woods, but instead of the man, there will be a Kokiri Girl there. Give it to her.
5. She will give you a saw. Take it to the man outside of the tent right before you get to the Gerudo Fortress.
6. He will give you a broken Goron Sword. Take it to Biggoron. He is on top of Death Mountain, by the Fairy Fountain where you get the Spin Attack.
7. He will give you a prescription for eye drops. Take it to King Zora ( If you don't know how to unfreeze him, put some blue fire in a bottle and use it on him ).
8. He will give you a frog, and you will have 3 minutes to take it to the building beside Lake Hylia. ( DO NOT TRY TO USE THE SONG TO TELEPORT THERE, IT WILL NOT WORK ). Give it to the ugly guy inside.
9. He will give you eye drops, and you will have 4 minutes to take them back to Biggoron. Again, do not try to use the Bolero of Fire to get there.
10. Biggoron will give you a claim check. Play the Sun Song a whole buch of times to make a few days go by, then give it back to him. He will give you the Knife, but it will be called the Goron Sword, and it will never break. Note: You cannot use a shield when you have the sword out.
After getting about 25 skulltula tokens, go to the skulltula house, (as an adult). They'll give you the shard of agony and a wallet. You have more money to carry.
First, go talk to zora. Then head left and play the diving game. It costs 20, but you'll get back the money. Now you can dive deeper. Take the short cut to lake hylia. You will see a bottle underwater. Dive and take it ashore. Open it and read the note. Now, go back to zoras domain and show king zora the letter. He'll leave way to get to jabu-jabu. Now, come back and go to the shallow part near the store. Then, catch a fish using the bottle. Go to jabu-jabu and open the bottle. He opens his mouth. Complete the level and poof. Go to hyrule castle.
FIRST, YOU NEED TO FIND SARIA! GO RIGHT TO THE WOODS EXIT AND CLIMB THE CLIFF. GO TO THE LOST WOODS. FOLLOW A PATTERN LIKE LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, STRAIGHT AND SOMETHING. (I'M NOT SURE. ) ! WHEN YOU COME A DEAD END WITH A ROCK BETWEEN TWO WAYS, TAKE THE LEFT. GO THROUGH THE MAZE AND YOU'LL FIND SARIA! SHE'LL TEACH YOU A TUNE. LEARN IT AND GO PLAY IT TO DURANIA. (KING OF GORONS. ) THEN YOU'LL RECEIVE THE GORON BRACELET! BLAST OPEN THE EXIT TO DODONGO CAVERN BY THROWING THE BOMB FLOWER ONE GORON WILL BE GUARDING. (RIGHT WHEN YOU EXIT GORON CITY). THE PATH IS CLEAR! . COMPLETE THE MISSION TO RECEIVE THE FIRE STONE. (OR GORON RUBY). SEE VISIONS IN THE SHEIKAH STONE NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE FOR MORE INFO. OR WHEN YOU FAINT ANY WHERE.
Go to LonLon Ranch and talk to Malon. She will ask you if you want to race around on Epona the fence 2 times. If you beat the record of 50 seconds Malon gives you a cow. To find the cow, go to your house in Kokiri Forest and the cow will be in your house. Cows give you LonLon milk if you hold out your bottle.
Same as my original Note: the heart container was my original not piece. 1: get to higher ground (left hand side of goron). 2: jump on top of dodongo's cavern. 3: get the heart piece! 4: be happy! 5: continue playing the game.
To get the heart container, go to the ledge and get on higher ground (left hand side of goron). Get on the fence and jump on to the top of Dodongo's cavern. Now you have five hearts!
Keaton Mask - This popular mask is modelled after the wily keaton fox. Sell it to the Hylian guard by the Death Mountain gate in Kakariko Village.
Skull Mask - This monstrous mask will make you look like a Skull Kid. Sell it the lost kid in the lost woods that is on the tree-trunk (not the trunk where there are two kids).
Spooky Mask - This scary mask is similar to a ReDead's face. Sell it to the kid in the graveyard.
Bunny Hood - Some people believe that these bunny ears will make you run faster and jump higher. When worn at night, no monsters will appear in Hyrule Field. Sell it to the guy running around Lon Lon Ranch.
Goron Mask - A mask that looks like a Goron.
Zora Mask - A mask that looks like a Zora.
Gerudo Mask - A mask that looks like a Gerudo.
Visit Kakariko village while an adult and locate the Cukku Lady. Talk to her
and she will give you an egg. Wait for it to hatch overnight then find Talon
asleep in a house in the village - use the Cukku to "cluck" and talon will be
awoken. Now go back to the Cukku lady and she will give you a bluer Cukku egg.
2. Now, take the Blue Cukku to the lost woods, it should hatch on the way over there. Find an odd somber looking man sitting near a tree and show him the Blue Cukku and you will receive a mushroom.
3. Now head back to Kakariko village and bring it to the potion shop (near Death Mountain Pass). Enter the shop and pass the counter on the left to go out back. Walk up the stairs to find the witch who is looking for this mushroom. Do this and you will get a new potion.
4. Now go all the way back to the lost woods, right back to where that odd guy who gave you the mushroom was. There will be an old woman, give her the potion and she will give you the Poachers Saw.
5. Now head over Gerudo Valley, give the carpenter near the bridge the poachers saw, he will give you a broken sword in return, give the Poacher's Saw to the carpenter at the bridge to Gerudo Valley. He will give you a Broken Sword in place of it.
6. Now go to the top of Death Mountain, pass the Goron cave just continue climbing. Give the broken sword to the Goron up at the top. But there is ash in his eyes from an eruption and he cannot see well. So, he will give you an eye drop prescription.
7. Take this Eye Drops to King Zora. (You must melt the ice of course) and he will give you Frog Eyeballs. Now go to Lake Hyla, you will need to jump the fences with Epona. DO NOT WARP! Go into the hut/lab (not the fishing area) and show the lab worker the Frog Eyeballs.
8. Run to Lake Hylia and give the eyeballs to the scientist at the Lake laboratory. He will then exchange the eyeballs for eye drops.
9. Now you have four minutes, YES FOUR MINUTES before they expire so run as fast as possible, take Epona to Kakariko village, go up Death Mountain Path, and quickly show the Big Goron the eye drops.
10. You will now have to wait three days. Or you could just play the Suns Song six times to fast forward time. By the time three days have past you will have the Biggoron's Sword. The long, two handed, unbreakable powerful force! And you will get the receipt.
Play the minuet of forest as a kid when you see Saria siting on the log remember what kind of color Sarias fairy is and play the minuet of forest look at Sarias fairy again and the fairy will be a different color.
To get epona in the race don't automatically just start taping a you have to push it every once in a while.
When you have to get past the spider web conceiving another room, go to the top of the inside of the tree, defeat the spiders with a slingshot, and jump from the top 3rd floor platform and you wil get in to the next room.
All you have to do is turn into a kid. Go to zora, s domain or some underground path. Catch a fish in your bottle. Go to the square and give it to the beggar. She offers you a deal of rs. 100. Repeat this infinite times.
When you are going to talk to Zelda for the first time. Get into the room where Zelda is and then look though thhe window to your right or left you should see a couple of Mario pipes in the window.
After you become Adult Link and learn the Song of Storms and then defeat the Forest Temple so Sheik will show you how to return to the past, become Kid Link again and go to where there is a tree in the corner near the area you first wake up Talon (behind the gate of Hyrule Castle) and then play the song of storms to make a secret grotto appear. Inside you may have to blow up a couple walls but there are grass you can cut to replenish those bombs. You will see a Gold Skulltula use your boomerang twice to destroy it then aim it a third time to get the token it left behind but make sure that you are behind the portal to get back up so that once you throw the boomerang and it has the token you can quickly move into the portal before the boomerang comes back to you and when you come up on top, you will have the token but the skulltula will still be in the grotto which means if you keep repeating the process you could really get up to 999 of the skulltulas before it just stops counting. Its the easiest way to get the 100 if you want to be able to unlock all things at the skulltula house. NOTE: I suggest that if you think you may not do it right and want to practice or whatever to save right before you attempt to do this glitch because other wise you won't be able to try after if you mess up. And if you do it right and do it right so many times in a row, save again so you don't have to start over if you accidentally don't get back in the portal in time. It's better to be safe then sorry.
First way everyone knows is by getting 100 gold skulltulas and going to the dad of the spider curse family and keep going to him as much as you want for more gold rupees. But I found a second way without needing to get that many skulltulas. Instead as Adult Link, go to the Lost Woods and to the left where the Skull Kid is at (may have to do the trading up to giving the mushroom medicine to the kokori girl) and since you aren't a kid anymore he fights you. Just hit him about 4 or 5 times and he will leave behind a Gold rupee. Just like with the skulltula dad, every time you repeat this trick the Skull Kid will leave behind another gold rupee.
Just beat the game at least one time to unlock the master quest.
To unlock all bosses challenge, individually beat all bosses in challenge mode.
To unlock any of the boss challenge, just talk to Sheik to learn the prelude of light and unlock this, then beat the boss to fight it in Challenge mode.
If you were looking for Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for 3DS cheats, then you might also want cheats for: