In the new adventure, Ripto returns with a plan to steal the Dragonflies of the Dragon Realms. To combat his foes, Spyro's existing set of abilities will be enhanced with innovative features such as electric, ice and bubble breath. Equipped with his newly acquired skills, amazing new vehicles, and help from new and old friends, Spyro must find a way to return the Dragonflies and restore order to the Dragon Realm.
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (also known as Spyro 2: Enter The Dragonfly) is an Action/Adventure video game for GameCube developed by Vivendi Universal Games and published by Vivendi Universal Interactive on November 19, 2002. It's rated Everyone by the ESRB and 51 of our users have voted it 3.9 out of 5 stars.
Our newest cheats for Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly were added January 23, 2008. We also have the game available on PlayStation 2, in addition to GameCube.
On the main menu type the following code B, A, B, A, Y, X, X, Y, R, L.
At the "Press Start" screen, press Left, Right, Left, Right(3), Up, Down, B. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a chime.
1. Recover lab peices 2. Gem statue 3. Lightning challenge 4. Locked in a chest 5. Theif chase 6. Attack of the cavemen 7. INside the temple 8. on the lava 9. ???????? 10. Tower
1. ????? 2. Locked in a chest 3. Ice challenge 4. On the loose 5. Over the edge 6. Chopping block 7. The lantern perch 8. ???????? 9. ???????? 10. ????????
1. Treetop 2. Locked in a chest 3. Beehives 4. Honey Stills 5. Thief chase 6. Around the bend 7. On the loose 8. Walking the planks 9. Honey slide 10. Honey tank
1. Elder dragons 2. On the loose 3. In the mists 4. In the corridor 5. Baby Dragons 6. Lonely Island 7. Climbing steps 8. Dojo time trial 9. Dojo race 10. Tank mini gameA tip for the baby dragons dragonflies... You have to help 3 baby dragons get their kites out fo a tree, if you can't seem to do this here is a tip, just freeze the baby dragon and stand on him.
1. On the loose 2. Save the Yetis 3. On the ledge 4. Locked in a chest 5. Hunting Wiptocs 6. On thin ice 7. Behind the doors 8. Ice slide 1 9. Ice slide 2 10. Spitfire - Factories
1. To clock tower 2. Around the way 3. Thundercloud attack 4. Hourglass challenge 5. Lip of the clock 6. On the loose 7. Pillar to pillar 8. ?????? 9. ?????? 10. Spitfire - sky base
1. Behind the statue 2. Mountaintop 3. Chill the pig 4. In the hoosegow 5. Landslide 6. Tiki fire breath 7. On the loose 8. Mantaray 9. Drum song 1 10. Drum song 2
1. In the pastures 2. On the loose 3. Up on the broken bridge 4. Cow herding 5. UFO's attack 6. Free the cows 7. Super flame challenge 8. Cow abduction 1 9. Cow abduction 2 10. Platform panic
1. Hunters lession 2. Front of the castle 3. Buzzing heat 4. Buzzing cold 5. Flame challenge 6. Ice challenge 7. Lightning challenge 8. Down by the bay 9. Ballon's shadow 10. Beyond the gate
To get through the gate with the lightning bolt on the lock, ram into the lock and you will get on the other side.
When racing in the speedways, if you get into third place, you can no longer flame or rocket the last two competitors or your position will stay the same. Instead, find as many warp stars as you can, stay with the red dots, and complete the challenge.
In the racing part of the speedway; in order to beat the last thief you will need to pass through the star located on the left side of the lighthouse, at the end of the lap. Hitting all or most of the stars will increase your chances.
After talking to the initial professor at the start of the level, eliminate whatever is around and cross the lava chasm. Get rid of another Dino after safely getting to the other side, do what needs to be done (i.e. collecting gems and such) and enter the temple. Watch out -- once inside the temple, to your right, there is another Dino. He will zap you if you do not notice him. After getting rid of him, cross the lava using the round pads. You will then see another professor. Talk to him and learn what he has to say. After he is done babbling, enter the room with the big monkey at the far middle containing a dragonfly in its chest, and five smaller monkey statues (two on the left, three on the right, each with a different color gem). Eliminate what is around, and pause game play to take in the area. Look to the walls for guidance for the puzzle. Glame the different gems in this order: Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow. This will release the dragonfly. Note: It is easier to freeze everything except the chameleons in the level -- just freeze and charge.
In the Dragon Realm (the one with the Dragon Spirit) go towards the Dragon Dojo. There will be three sheep. Kill them, then go across the river and kill the three sheep there. Then, return and kill the first set of three sheep. Keep doing this until you get the desired amount of lives.
When trying to get into the electric door in the first world you do not need the electric breath. All you have to do is charge into the electricity sign.
Approach a dragonfly slowly so that it does not fly away from you. It still will run away -- try a jump spin move.
Every eight butterflies that Sparx eats will gain you an extra life.
If you were looking for Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly for GameCube cheats, then you might also want cheats for: