CheatCodes.com has all the official Terraria PC cheats to unlock everything. If you know of any that we don't have, please let us know.
All published and official codes as of Thursday May 23, 2013 for Terraria are shown below.
You can get unlimited life crystals and as much stuff out of a chest that you want by using the multi-player feature. Here's how you do
1. Go to terraria.org and download their dedicated server program. (Just scroll all the way down at home page.)
2. Run the server with one of your worlds or make a new one. (To join your own server, just type "localhost" into the IP address [without the quotes]).
3. Search for a life crystal or chest that has something you want to keep getting and save the game through the server command window BEFORE you pick up the item.
4. Pick up the life crystal/chest item and close the server window. You should lose connection In-Game.
5. Re-open your server and join it. You should still have the life crystal/chest item in your inventory.
If you rush back to the spot where you found the stuff, it should still be there. All you need to do is take the item and close the server without saving, and you can just pick up whatever you want over and over again.
To duplicate an item please do the following steps:
1. Open 2 terraria game (open 2 of them I know its hard to explain)
2. At the first terraria game go select your character and join a game with a chest
3. At the second terraria game go to another world with the same character
4. Now at the first terraria game put anything in your chest and save and exit
5. Now the the second terraria game save and exit also
6. Still the second terraria game go to the place where the first terraria character was then you'll see it duplicated :D hope this works for the ones that like the items much and can only be done at 1.1.2.
All randomly generated worlds come with at least one floating island. The floating islands contain a chest with unique treasures and are interlaced with gold and silver ore. Finding a floating island can be tough because the altitude depends on the size of the world you created, but building a "sky bridge" can make things easier. On small worlds, building the sky bridge at about 200 blocks above sea level will put you within sight of an island. Keep an eye out for vines floating in the middle of the sky, because that's the bottom of your island.
Found some tricks that we don't have? Got some helpful hints, tips, or tactics we don't know about? Tell us and you could win a free PC game (or any other game you want for any video game system)!