CheatCodes.com has all the official Test Drive: Eve of Destruction PS2 cheats to unlock everything. If you know of any that we don't have, please let us know.
All published and official codes as of Sunday May 19, 2013 for Test Drive: Eve of Destruction are shown below. We also have this game on PlayStation 2, Xbox, and sometimes tricks from other game systems will also work on PlayStation 2.
In career mode, you will notice that you will need to make repairs frequently. In the event that this happens, these tips will come in handy.
1. Be aware of your damage in the race, if you don't you might total your car.
2. Make only necessary repairs between eve events, repairs cost more at the tracks.
3. Your car will eventually get permanent damage, if you encounter this realistic problem, consider trading in your car for a better model at Sweeney's.
4. Sweeny's used car lot is always updating it's inventory. All the cars at the lot are fully repaired.
5. If you get to much damage during a race, an easy way to pretend the damages never happened is to just re-start.
Press R1, R2, R1, Left, Right, R1, Up, Up at the title screen. If entered correctly, the screen should fade black for a second. Go to career mode and you should be $10,000 and 10 rep points richer. And even better, you can enter this cheat as many times as you want. (Note: if you enter this cheat, you will skip a few eves and events.)
Found some tricks that we don't have? Got some helpful hints, tips, or tactics we don't know about? Tell us and you could win a free PlayStation 2 game (or any other game you want for any video game system)!