Test Drive: Eve of Destruction is a Racing/Demolition / Combat Racing video game for PlayStation 2 developed by Atari Games and published by Atari on August 25, 2004. It's rated Teen by the ESRB and 29 of our users have voted it 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Our newest cheats for Test Drive: Eve of Destruction were added June 21, 2009. We also have the game available on Xbox, in addition to PS2.
Press R1, R2, R1, Left, Right, R1, Down, Down at the title screen. If entered correctly, the screen should fade black for about a second. All unlockables should now be available.
In career mode, you will notice that you will need to make repairs frequently. In the event that this happens, these tips will come in handy.
1. Be aware of your damage in the race, if you don't you might total your car.
2. Make only necessary repairs between eve events, repairs cost more at the tracks.
3. Your car will eventually get permanent damage, if you encounter this realistic problem, consider trading in your car for a better model at Sweeney's.
4. Sweeny's used car lot is always updating it's inventory. All the cars at the lot are fully repaired.
5. If you get to much damage during a race, an easy way to pretend the damages never happened is to just re-start.
Press R1, R2, R1, Left, Right, R1, Up, Up at the title screen. If entered correctly, the screen should fade black for a second. Go to career mode and you should be $10,000 and 10 rep points richer. And even better, you can enter this cheat as many times as you want. (Note: if you enter this cheat, you will skip a few eves and events.)
If you were looking for Test Drive: Eve of Destruction for PS2 cheats, then you might also want cheats for: