Your life as a couch potato is officially over. Welcome to Wii Fit, an innovative challenge that combines the strategy of video games with the movement of exercise. Simply step onto the included Wii Balance Board and run and jump your way through energizing challenges. With more than 40 activities based on strength training, aerobics, yoga and balance, there's something for everyone to enjoy. Take the fun route to physical fitness with this new, active way to play on your Nintendo Wii.
Wii Fit is a Sports/Fitness video game for Wii developed and published by Nintendo on May 21, 2008. It's rated Everyone by the ESRB and 306 of our users have voted it 4.1 out of 5 stars.
Our newest cheats for Wii Fit were added February 15, 2010.
When you do stepping under aerobics, and easy way to do this instead of stepping to the side and stepping sideways, just step on and off the board the same pattern it says.
When you are running instead of actually doing it shake your Wii remote just don't shake to fast or you will fall. Of course, it won't help you get more fit...
Click on the wii balance board running on the treadmill and it will take you to the super balance test.
Click on the wii fit board in the background in the training lobby to take the super agility test which you have to stand exactly 50-50 for three seconds.
Play free jog and on the bridge look at the right-hand side. Youwill see a spray painted 8-bit Mario jumping.
Put the Wii remote in your hand and shake it.
To gain a second sticker for body tests, simply do the body test once per day. Once you've done the test a second time, you'll receive a new sticker.
* Bronze Fitpiggy Accumulate 10 hours of training time
* Silver Fitpiggy Accumulate 20 hours of training time
* Gold Fitpiggy Accumulate 40 hours of training time
* Pressup challenge Get a four star on both the 6 reps and 10 reps mode to unlock the Pressup challenge
* Jackknife challenge Get a four star in both the 10 sec workout and the 20 sec workout to gain the Jacknife challenge
* Parrallel stretch challenge Get a four star in both the 30 sec and 60 sec workout to earn the parrallel stretch challenge
* Tightrope Advanced Complete Normal Tightrope
* Tightrope Super Advanced Complete Advanced Tightrope
* Step Plus Aerobics Play step Aerobics a 2-4 times
* Free step Play Step Plus Aerobics 2-4 Times
* Longer Jogging Routes Play the highest one to unlock the next one up 2-4 times
* Free Jogging Do the Island lap 2-3 times
* "Ok stamp" Attend 2 Body Tests
* "Star stamp" Attend 5 Body Tests
* Snowboarding Slalom 2 Hours of Total game time
* Heart Stamp Attend 7 Body Tests
* Flower Stamp Attend 10 Body Tests
* Balance Bubble Complete Balance Bubble on Beginner
* Stamp of your Mii Attent 30 body tests
* Smiley Face Stamp Attend 14 Body Tests
To get the push up challenge, play the push up and side plank.
Your Wii Fit Bank has to have 10 mins in it.
If you were looking for Wii Fit for Wii cheats, then you might also want cheats for: